09 October 2009

Swear words, Sarcasm, and Suffering

Well, that relief was certainly short lived.  I went to sleep at midnight.  At two, I rolled over again and *zap*! resume shooting pain.

Fricative and argelfraster!

I really expected those really painful injections into my neck to provide relief that would last longer than forty hours.  So now I'm up, after only two hour sleep, having Grape Nuts so that I can take three different types of pain relief (yes, they can all be taken together).  Then I'll attempt to go back to sleep and hope desperately that I'll be able to get everything done tomorrow that I need to.

But I'm SO FRUSTRATED!!!  Why is the pain BACK!?!?  And WHY the BLAZES am I awake after only two hours sleep!?!?

As much FUN as I'm having, I'm ready to lead a boring, normal life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment